Monday, July 25

The 2 days...

...... is the most tired day! it was last weekend actually.

On saturday i arrived at my grandma's house in the afternoon, and since afternoon until night time me and my aunt spend our day inside the kitchen only! it was crazy. that day is my uncle's birthday and my aunty is busy preparing this and that and i helped her with it. all we did is baking and cooking. so from afternoon cooked the lasagna then macaroni fruit salad then uncle's birthday cake then pizza and the last one (an order) my other aunt suddenly came and asked me to bake another birthday cake for her hubby belated birthday (same night they gonna celebrate). at first i refused but then sa kesian juga tengok muka dia hahahaa! buat saja lah, yg style kelam kabut and kampung2 punya. masuk kek inside the fridge for awhile pun tia sempat ba. lucu betul...

it was fun actually spending time in the kitchen (together with dania's crankiness) hahaa!! last2 we started the party at 9pm only.






On sunday we had family lunch at my grandma's house and i came to help my aunt again. so since afternoon until evening the kitchen is the place for us again. it was super tiring plus have to clean up again, until i overslept then body ache this morning hahaa!!

Next project... ^^

4 comments:

Jj said...

hi anne! found your blog thru annieming. followed you already :) lapar trus sa namppak tu makanan ko oo..hehe....cheers!judeneds

Nanak said...

walawei..makin kurus la ko tu bkerja keras di dapur 2days..nasib minat kan..ehehee

Anne B. said...

Jj...

thanks for visiting n following me :)

nanak..

yaba panat ja kan huhuu lau bukan minat sory2 hahahaa...

Isabel said...

uii..mcam sadap oo tu pizza and lasagna kamu (lasagna ka tu?). Mesti panat gila tu kan..nasib baik ko minat..