Tuesday, September 23

Gone

Have you ever feel like you were no longer that good in picture? even taking photos? yeah... that's me.
when i found my camera yesterday i tried take myself photo (which everybody does that too ok) and i snap and snap and snap but all is ugly! yes ugly! what's wrong with me... last time when i still in kk me and my friends and my cousin used to camwhore together and everything is ok and fun, but now since i moved here i no longer take photo. and when in that long period of time 'holiday' from camwhore then one day you try do it again, everything photos seem sucks.






*sigh*

Last night after washing my face i want to take out my contact lens from my eyes because i felt the dryness on it already. so after taking off the right side, i tried to take off the left side and its so hard coz it stuck on my eye so hard *laugh* it hurt ok. so i force to pull it out then what i manage to pull out is just small piece of the lens! wtf??!! it's TORN all because of my nail!!
then i try to put the torn lens back on my eye to see if it still ok, and it hurt so badly! great! so now i have to wear my glasses all the time and wait till i back in kk to get my new lens. so stupid.




No comments: